Posted on | June 24, 2013 | Comments Off
I mostly sit around all day and drink tea. Occasionally, I write stuff and send it to strangers so they can humiliate me and deride my efforts. Other than the self-harm to dull the shame of failure, it's not a bad life. Like I say, there's tea.More information...
Slavishly Follow Me
- New Kid singing the Spider-Man theme song but reckons it's “Catches kids, just like flies.”
Looking forward to Marvel Ultimate Yewtree.
- Aubergine very slightly undercooked. It was ok but I feel a bit cheated. Think I’ll make Compensation Pie.
- Someone went past window at 22:30, whistling cheerfully. You’re not supposed to whistle at night, surely? Weird.
- There’s a TV channel showing ten year-old Who Wants To Be A Millionaire shows. Stupid—their Phone A Friends won’t still be waiting around.
- Christmas CD playing in New Kid’s crèche. Had Leonard Cohen’s Hallelujah as performed by whatsherface from X-Factor.
Fah la la la lah.
- Curse this perpetual November twilight. Had to put the light on to make a sandwich and it’s too dim to read in the comfy chair by the window
- Oh, 10.10.1, you seem to have sorted Yosemite's god-awful wifi issues. About bloody time. *dances slightly tentative and hopeful jig*
- Last night, it seemed important to take a photo of @martinhayes foot. It was like some huge, ungainly, booby trap. http://t.co/xCMeLr3gfF
- Seems legit. http://t.co/cYZY2RV3pI