Posted on | June 24, 2013 | Comments Off
I mostly sit around all day and drink tea. Occasionally, I write stuff and send it to strangers so they can humiliate me and deride my efforts. Other than the self-harm to dull the shame of failure, it's not a bad life. Like I say, there's tea.More information...
Slavishly Follow Me
- Pronunciation question: Is it ‘nutella’, ‘nOOtella’, or ‘that vile, God-awful, crime against things that are good and tasty’?
- Having to substitute parsley for coriander in my chilli. Like some sort of barbarian. Nobody has ever had things this bad.
- It’s just crying out for a caption competition, isn’t it? Via @MakingOfs http://t.co/s00OVVVKR7
- I think this one’s my favourite (from http://t.co/8WxTqtUU1S): http://t.co/0UnUW1sbEm
- If it wasn’t U2, I’d probably bemoan the younger generation’s lack of cultural awareness. As it is, it’s quite funny. http://t.co/lFl39qlcZn
- Polarised opinions on tonight’s Doctor Who. Some think it was great and some that it was shite. I didn’t see it but someone must be right.
- Are we really killing music? I did a blog over at my day job site but I reckon it’s worth a mention here. http://t.co/KyFzHCUnch