Posted on | June 24, 2013 | Comments Off
I mostly sit around all day and drink tea. Occasionally, I write stuff and send it to strangers so they can humiliate me and deride my efforts. Other than the self-harm to dull the shame of failure, it's not a bad life. Like I say, there's tea.More information...
Slavishly Follow Me
- Clicking a hashtag needs a sticky tweet at the top of stream so you know what the hell it’s about.
You can have that one for free, Twitter.
- Damn you, Tommy Halferty. http://t.co/uOoG6k6eMA
- New Kid came over, hugged me and said, “I love you.” Then he ran off shouting, “HULK SMASH!”
- Also, cows don’t look like cows on film. You gotta use horses “MT @johnaugust: Color Timing video by @TheAcademy - http://t.co/NTjBRMu6Tk”
- May have to shift to intravenous hydration. Can you buy those bags of IV-Juice you see on telly? Tesco probably have them.
- Drank two litres of fizzy water and one-and-a-half of bitter lemon and I’m still a bit hungover.
- Accidentally wandered into sports channels. Apparently this is what I’ve been missing. Jesus. http://t.co/ENML8wvFfz
- If, like me, you came in in the middle of #foxnewsfacts here’s the origin.
RT @SimonNRicketts: @gerryhayes http://t.co/nYHFhXdxVd
- Enjoying #foxnewsfacts although I’ve actually missed the origin and am now having to research it. #notsurewhatstupidthingfoxhassaid now
- Thoughts bigger than Twitter: Legend of the Liathmór (http://t.co/1XGs0ihZKB)