Posted on | June 24, 2013 | Comments Off on Art’s Lough
I mostly sit around all day and drink tea. Occasionally, I write stuff and send it to strangers so they can humiliate me and deride my efforts. Other than the self-harm to dull the shame of failure, it's not a bad life. Like I say, there's tea.More information...
Slavishly Follow Me
- Download a Bear! https://t.co/VGrwL695v3 Browse like you're in another country! @theTunnelBear https://t.co/xc26t0Cu2w
- Proper scientists tell us the most pissed off you get, the more you want to eat all the cakes. Christ, I want cake.
- Everybody finds Caravaggios but me. Where's my bloody Caravaggio?
Lost 'Caravaggio' painting found in French attic https://t.co/llKg3GO7d0
- No, honestly… I’m not an arsehole. https://t.co/PyGE2lPIXp
- Go help @Herring1967 disrupt industries and smash systems at https://t.co/4OY0YVcT6C.
What an age we live in. Go. Now.
- I find Tattoo Fixers utterly compelling viewing.
- Peppa Pig’s vile Animal Caste System continues to disgust me. Condemn this mammal-centric regime! https://t.co/y6uwAMfV2A
- Frequently wonder what the point of democracy is. Looking forward to the day I can seize power and oversee my Mostly Benevolent Dictatorship
- Dude… Check it out. I totally swiped his helmet. https://t.co/2PSi0XwqNn
- I’ve been watching this Disclosure movie. This “virtual reality” thing seems to be the future. I may invest.