Posted on | June 24, 2013 | Comments Off
I mostly sit around all day and drink tea. Occasionally, I write stuff and send it to strangers so they can humiliate me and deride my efforts. Other than the self-harm to dull the shame of failure, it's not a bad life. Like I say, there's tea.More information...
Slavishly Follow Me
- I know it’s January but I just noticed Santa’s expression. He seems to have been caught in the act of something. https://t.co/O9MD0ze1UQ
- Orwell on tea. Always a retweet. https://t.co/tzPw7sTkCP
- And, being pedantic, as we say calorie when we really mean kilocalorie, that actually makes my planned cheesecake 18 megacalories (18Mcal)
- Christmas Plan: Cheesecake with eighteen thousand calories. And cream.
- I am Gerry’s insomniac hypothalamus
- Daughter's room looking disconcertingly like crashed vessel on LV-426. http://t.co/TfzzOBlZY5
- Huge apple from my tree. To demonstrate how big it is, I stood beside it for a photo. http://t.co/rnVZ8ahY7O
- Dreamed I was an X-factor judge. Only contestant: a 3-year old boy who sang a song called Welly Messy Christmas. Awful—he went home crying.
- Tee hee. https://t.co/uuWSvS0XHv
- For a fee, I’ll be happy to consult. #eggspert