Posted on | June 24, 2013 | Comments Off
I mostly sit around all day and drink tea. Occasionally, I write stuff and send it to strangers so they can humiliate me and deride my efforts. Other than the self-harm to dull the shame of failure, it's not a bad life. Like I say, there's tea.More information...
Slavishly Follow Me
- Can't remember if the show was any good but I've no reason to doubt that it was epic.
- Last night, I dreamed I watched a TV show called, “The Many Faces Of Neil Patrick Harris”. http://t.co/qJu5Ds8xIz
- New Kid playing with big box of his sister's old dolls. Asked for another and said, "Yeah! I like the ones with no T-shirts."
- Have been singing Follow The Van in comedy cockney accent for two days. Sometimes I hook my thumbs in imaginary braces. That’s ok, right?
- I don’t like going into Trevor McDonald’s eyeball.
- I’m not going to lie: There’s a pretty good chance I’m sitting in my underpants, drinking beer.
- “I gotta tell you…” http://t.co/yIgl0MDvve
- All slices in newly opened pack of ham had stuck together so they fell, as one, when I dropped them. Landed on my shoe. Ate them anyway.
- Awake since 4am. Up and doing stuff at 5am. Just one more way I'm like Margaret Thatcher.
- Had a beer with dinner. Like some sort of aristocrat.