Posted on | June 24, 2013 | Comments Off
I mostly sit around all day and drink tea. Occasionally, I write stuff and send it to strangers so they can humiliate me and deride my efforts. Other than the self-harm to dull the shame of failure, it's not a bad life. Like I say, there's tea.More information...
Slavishly Follow Me
- Karate Kid reboot on. They’re all about ten years old. It’s like Bugsy Malone with martial arts. I miss Ralph Macchio.
- I’ve reached the age where I assume all teenagers are up to no good.
- Ear hair has attained the level: THICKET
- John Woo only actually managed to shoot 45 minutes of footage for Mission Impossible II. This is why it has nearly 2 hours of slow-motion.
- Juliet’s taken something to make her appear dead. It’s a winning plan. I sense a happy ending on the way. #romeoandjuliet
- Wonderful what a sunny morning can do for your mood. I imagine people in Los Angeles are never depressed.
- A Jason Statham film where he’s not driving things, shooting things or shagging things? Really. It’s on SyFy right now. Whatever next?
- New Kid whinging because the sun’s in his eyes but he won’t actually move. Even plants have figured this out.
- You may all commence seething.
Cheers to @mygrimmbrother for these spiffing prints. http://t.co/32J2eCtBhK
- I think The Tourist might be some sort of elaborate joke.