Posted on | June 24, 2013 | Comments Off
I mostly sit around all day and drink tea. Occasionally, I write stuff and send it to strangers so they can humiliate me and deride my efforts. Other than the self-harm to dull the shame of failure, it's not a bad life. Like I say, there's tea.More information...
Slavishly Follow Me
- I don’t like going into Trevor McDonald’s eyeball.
- I’m not going to lie: There’s a pretty good chance I’m sitting in my underpants, drinking beer.
- “I gotta tell you…” http://t.co/yIgl0MDvve
- All slices in newly opened pack of ham had stuck together so they fell, as one, when I dropped them. Landed on my shoe. Ate them anyway.
- Awake since 4am. Up and doing stuff at 5am. Just one more way I'm like Margaret Thatcher.
- Had a beer with dinner. Like some sort of aristocrat.
- Aaiiieeeee. Gojira! http://t.co/ueDX69aC3y
- Have officially given up on The Narrow Road To The Deep North. Enjoyed first third but becoming increasingly purple. http://t.co/TrTbtdg9a4
- Stupid posh. http://t.co/euioQ3IWPp
- Was going to use the old chestnut that it’s beer o’clock but it turns out it’s actually half past beer. Running late.