Posted on | June 24, 2013 | Comments Off
I mostly sit around all day and drink tea. Occasionally, I write stuff and send it to strangers so they can humiliate me and deride my efforts. Other than the self-harm to dull the shame of failure, it's not a bad life. Like I say, there's tea.More information...
Slavishly Follow Me
- Injury has left me unable to operate modern technology. Had to hire an intern to take photo and type this tweet. http://t.co/mvqKocmube
- Sliced off chunk of thumb while sharpening knife. I prefer ironic injuries.
- Had forgotten how bloody loud the score is in Hammer’s 1958 Dracula. Neighbourhood children all cowering in their beds.
- Read back through my stream and still astonished I’m not getting paid for this solid gold. Maybe someone can do a kickstarter or something.
- Wife and daughter out. New Kid a bit unwell and fell asleep early. I’m all confused. I don’t know what normal people do before 9pm.
- There’s a bawdy Pedro account. I’m so conflicted. “@PedroBitches:
Only shots I take is heroin into my cock-veins.”
- #peppapig Pedro Pony broke his leg. It’s in a cast and he’s in hospital. I’m explaining to the children that, in real life, he’d be shot.
- #TheWolfman is deeply awful but at least Hugo Weaving speaks slowly and smugly with impeccable diction. That never gets old, does it?