Posted on | June 24, 2013 | Comments Off
I mostly sit around all day and drink tea. Occasionally, I write stuff and send it to strangers so they can humiliate me and deride my efforts. Other than the self-harm to dull the shame of failure, it's not a bad life. Like I say, there's tea.More information...
Slavishly Follow Me
- So, I've got this thing on lovely, heavy, vinyl and it's brilliant. http://t.co/GZI0sA2jVW
- I don’t feel even slightly festive, despite much tinsel and twinkling LEDs. Perhaps some eggnog* will help.
- Family excitedly putting up Christmas tree. All this innocent wonder and joy is like nails on a blackboard
- Wandering about shouting ‘chowder’ in a Freddy Quimby voice despite being alone. Other people do this too, right?
- Fashion baffles and angers me in mostly equal measure.
- In the future, we will evolve the ability to sleep in really uncomfortable looking beds. #solaris
- The content provider has not made this video available for mobile devices. ‘Cos that’d be stupid, wouldn’t it.
- New Kid slept until almost eight this morning. Almost eight! I imagine this is what the queen feels like.
- Personally, I'd have gone with 'any cat'. http://t.co/DVn6r4ej6s
- Obviously that was BIG Bang Theory. Don’t judge me. For anything.