Posted on | June 24, 2013 | Comments Off
I mostly sit around all day and drink tea. Occasionally, I write stuff and send it to strangers so they can humiliate me and deride my efforts. Other than the self-harm to dull the shame of failure, it's not a bad life. Like I say, there's tea.More information...
Slavishly Follow Me
- Aaiiieeeee. Gojira! http://t.co/ueDX69aC3y
- Have officially given up on The Narrow Road To The Deep North. Enjoyed first third but becoming increasingly purple. http://t.co/TrTbtdg9a4
- Stupid posh. http://t.co/euioQ3IWPp
- Was going to use the old chestnut that it’s beer o’clock but it turns out it’s actually half past beer. Running late.
- After more than ten years, I have rediscovered hot cross buns and have eaten more of them than is wise.
- Clicking a hashtag needs a sticky tweet at the top of stream so you know what the hell it’s about.
You can have that one for free, Twitter.
- Damn you, Tommy Halferty. http://t.co/uOoG6k6eMA
- New Kid came over, hugged me and said, “I love you.” Then he ran off shouting, “HULK SMASH!”
- Also, cows don’t look like cows on film. You gotta use horses “MT @johnaugust: Color Timing video by @TheAcademy - http://t.co/NTjBRMu6Tk”
- May have to shift to intravenous hydration. Can you buy those bags of IV-Juice you see on telly? Tesco probably have them.